Wednesday, June 24, 2009

'Wicked Wednesday' Yummy Afternoon Tea


I am wicked, waiting for Little Midgee go down for his afternoon nap before I get into the kitchen and whip up myself some pancakes smothered in honey, wouldn't have it any other way. You may think that these pancakes are slightly thin, yes ,that is the way I love them.
This recipe is so easy: I halved this recipe to serve for one which was more than enough.
  • 1 cup plain flour
  • sprinkle of salk
  • 1 egg
  • 1 1/4 cups milk
  • butter or margering
  1. Sift flour and salt into mixing bowl. Make a well in centre.
  2. Add the egg and milk and using a whisk, whisk until smooth.
  3. Heat up you pan, grease it with 1 tbsp of butter or margerine.
  4. Pour your batter into the pan, until you achieve the size you wish to eat.
  5. Flip over when golden.
  6. Serve with honey or icecream, lemon juice, now I am hungry again!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin