Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas

We have been very busy over the past few months here at Midgee Moo and we have loved every moment. Our gorgeous customers have taken advantage of some fantastic savings and many have come back for more!

Now that we are all ready for Christmas, presents under the tree, ham in the fridge we can finally relax and enjoy Christmas.

It is so exciting for us this year as Tyler is nearly four, he has a better understanding of the essence of Christmas and his excitement is contagious. We have had so much fun making made Christmas decorations which we will treasure forever.

I just love his enthusiasm, he has been counting down the days until he gets to pack the car and head off to spend Christmas with my parents ( so have I ).

I am already full, thinking about the feast that I am about to endure with my family, it is an all day feast. I hope my gym membership gets a work out after Christmas. It certainly does not help that I have been pigging out along the way. Someone had to taste test the homemade goodies!

We are taking a short break over Christmas but will be back in action on December 30th. So all orders taken over the Christmas break, will be posted out on this date.

We would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a fabulous New Year. Hope Santa visits and puts lots of great pressies under the tree, I think there will be some very happy children this year.

Please take it easy on the roads for those who are travelling.

Hayley Penny xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin