Thursday, December 15, 2011

We Moved

Image Source

It takes the experience of moving house to realise just how much stuff you collect or shall I say 'hoard' over the years. Don't get me wrong, we have huge clean outs each year even had the odd garage sale and yet we have so so much STUFF. Where does it come from? 

We have extra storage and the house we have moved into is so much smaller than our 'dream home' , so this picture is exactly how I feel at the moment. We have down sized. One good thing is that there is less house work, well I am hoping anyway. 

I am surrounded by boxes at the moment , who knows I may even one up and find a child. Christmas literally around the corner and my goal is have this space somewhat, looking like a home. So I am backing away from the computer and going to back to work. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin