Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My 20 Fave's

Feeling flat with the flu has got me thinking about the things I love in no particular order except for the first 3:
1. Family
2. Friends
3. Chocolate
4.Reading books to T
5.Holidays, don't have enough of them!!
6.Baby accessories, always looking for the latest and greatest.
7.Fabrics and sewing
8. Gardening
9.Toys, especially wooden with educational qualities.
10.Cooking, particularly sweets
11.Markets, so much talent out there
12.My new house
13.Shopping (that isn't for food either)
13.Laughing, don't do enough of it
14. Delicatessens, I love gourmet food.
15.Organisation and storage.
16.Chocolate, I know I have said this but I am making it clear
17.Movies, nothing like a chick flick
18.Flowers, nothing brightens up the house like it.
19.Scrapbooking my new craft I don't seem to get around to doing.
20.Fridays, even though I don't work on Fridays I still love them.

What are your 20 Faves?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin