Friday, June 19, 2009

Reality Check for Fairtytales


I am a huge fan of fairytales and so what if they are far from reality! There are critics now days who read too much into these fairy tales trying to shun these wonderful stories for not being politically correct, who cares? They are stories that have been passed down generations, they provide children with imagination and creativity rather than resorting to computer games which are so predictable they are boring.

Anyway I am getting worked up here, I am aware it isn't 'Thursday Thoughts 'but I just wanted to share a fantastic blog that I stumbled across last night. A cup of Joe features a photographer who has a different ending for our famous fairytales, I won't elaborate you need to take a look and see what you think!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin