Monday, February 6, 2012

Summer Read

We are off to the beach pretty soon so I thought I had better get some 'summer books' if I get time to read them. I am a huge fan of Jane Green. Her books are easy to read, no thinking involved which is perfect when all I want to do is chill out. 


I grabbed 'The Beach House' and of course couldn't help myself, I started to read the first page just to make sure this is the perfect book to take away. Then the first page became the second then the third and before I knew it I was 100 pages in and hooked.


After 4 nights this book has been read and thoroughly enjoyed. So 'The Beach House' didn't quite make it to the beach.  I was disappointed the book came to end so now I am on the hunt for a new book. Might have to pack the next one away, out of sight. 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin