Monday, August 3, 2009

Australian Talent



I was so excited to have received this amazing print 'Houses' by artist Kathy Panton in the post today. Not only is Kathy Panton very talented, but she is a home grown artist living in QLD. She creates these magical illustrations by using gouache and watercolour on paper. You can find her here www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6554486 and the best news is she gives her returning customers 10% off.

Speaking of local talent, I had a fantastic day on Sunday visiting the Life in Style essentials show. There were so many innovative new products I didn't know where to start! I felt like a little girl in a toy shop. It was also lovely to meet the faces behind these designs and their journeys. Midgee Moo has so many new products coming, I can hardly wait!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin