Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Loving Milk & Co. Baby




Yay! we are adding the fabulous Milk & Co. Baby organic skincare to our range as of tomorrow. Of course we had to try it first and Little Midgee's skin has never smelled so good. I must say, I sneaked some of the Bath Time Wash into my bath and the essential oils definately had a calming effect on me, so much so, I had fallen asleep in the bath.


I had the opportunity to meet the delightful Lindy Klim at the Kids in Style Expo recently and I was drawn to her products, not only do they look great but they smell divine. After Lindy sprayed the Snotty Grotty room spray, I had to have it! It smells amazing, this spray helps to clear your baby's nasal passage, so they can get a good night's sleep and so will mum and dad! Also Nighty Night Room Spray and Sleepy Bubs Massage Oil also available here at Midgee Moo from tomorrow!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin